We help you take the story in your heart and turn it into a book you can hold in your hands.
Every successful athlete knows the value of being coached, but it’s not only sportspersons who excel under the direction of a knowledgeable, invested coach.
Writing is an isolating activity, an endeavor usually undertaken alone with a cup of coffee and our memories. Filling white pages with little black marks that entertain, explain, inspire, and convey meaning can be a daunting task. It’s difficult to get started, challenging to stick with it through the messy middle, and often even more daunting to see a project to completion.
At Writing Your Life, finishing is our specialty. We help our clients finish their stories and experience the joy of a dream fulfilled. We accomplish this in many ways. Our professional team:
- helps you clarify what you want to write
- meets with you regularly face-to-face or via video conference to discuss your progress
- establishes interim goals to keep you on track
- provides accountability
- supports belief in yourself and your project
- takes time to listen and supply suggestions
- accelerates your accomplishments
- motivates you on the days writing is the last thing you want to do