Get Started—Together!, a unique hybrid course, combines the ease and flexibility of on-demand video instruction with live, online, group coaching sessions. This highly practical program teaches you how to organize your material, define the story you want to tell, identify useful writing tools, deal with the internal critic, create timelines, discover memory jogging techniques, and much more.
Get Started—Together! includes:
- Instructional video modules distributed over four weeks to walk you step-by-step through the process of writing and editing your stories
- Five weekly, live, online, group coaching sessions with Patricia and all participants
- Access to exclusive online community for participants so you can support one another and share your progress
- Note-taking outlines, worksheets, handouts, and other written materials to complement the training modules
- One thirty-minute, personalized coaching session with Patricia where you define your next steps
- Lifetime, on-demand access to training modules to review at your leisure.
Begins Wednesday, May 6 at 6:00 p.m. EDT