Record your baby’s arrival and first five years in five minutes a day…
Baby’s Five-Year Journal feature a beautiful cover sure to inspire and includes eleven pages of ways to make keeping this journal a great experience.
Parents (and grandparents) enjoy these journals in many unique and inventive ways—there is no right or wrong way to do it. Let your imagination
inspire your baby’s journal to serve your purpose and needs both before and after your baby joins your family.
In this journal, record the precious first five years of your baby’s life. The contents will change daily, depending on what you and your baby experience and what you want to be sure to remember—whatever strikes your fancy.
Going on a trip? Write your journal entries on these adhesive travel entries and leave your journal at home. When you return, remove each day’s entry and secure it on the proper day! Click here to read my five-year journal story.
Going on a trip? Write your journal entries on these adhesive travel entries and leave your journal at home. When you return, remove each day’s entry and secure it on the proper day!
- No years specified—begin on any day of any year
- One ruled page for each day of the year, including February 29th
- Six quarter-inch lines dedicated to each of the five years
- Personal information recorded on the title page
- Pages at the back for important events
- Durable hardcover binding
- Heavy-weight, white, lined interior pages
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: LifeStory Publishing, an imprint of Writing Your Life, Orlando, Florida
- Dimensions: 6″ wide x 8.25″ tall x 1″ thick Shipping weight: 1 pound, 7.5 ounces
- Available in cranberry red, true blue, navy blue, leaf green, lime green, rich black, blackberry purple, periwinkle blue, petal rose, banana yellow, mocha brown, sweet apricot, and pool turquoise.