A fast, easy way to write your life story…
Record your day’s events, thoughts, feelings, and such in this sturdy, hardback-bound journal. The top of each page displays the month and day and provides six ruled, quarter-inch lines for each of the five years. Use this versatile book as a diary, a gratitude journal, a place to record the first five years of a new child or grandchild’s life, a new marriage or career, a way to record goals and actions taken. How you use your five-year journal is limited only by your imagination. It’s the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day, and it only takes five minutes. As time moves on, revisit each day’s memories of the previous five years.
Going on a trip? Write your journal entries on these adhesive travel entries and leave your journal at home. When you return, remove each day’s entry and secure it on the proper day!
- No years specified—begin on any day of any year
- One ruled page for each day of the year, including February 29th
- Six quarter-inch lines dedicated to each of the five years
- Personal information recorded on the title page
- Pages at the back for important events
- Durable hardcover binding
- Heavy-weight, white, lined interior pages
- Available in a variety of colors
- Gold foil “Five-Year Journal” stamped on the front cover and spine
- Hardcover: 376 pages
- Publisher: LifeStory Publishing, an imprint of Writing Your Life, Orlando, Florida
- Dimensions: 6″ wide x 8.25″ tall x 1″ thick Shipping weight: 1 pound, 7.5 ounces
- Available in cranberry red, true blue, navy blue, leaf green, lime green, glossy black, blackberry purple, periwinkle blue, petal rose, banana yellow, and pool turquoise.