A fast, easy way to write your life…
Record your day’s events, thoughts, feelings, and such in this sturdy, hardback-bound journal. The top of each page displays the month and day and provides six ruled, quarter-inch lines for each of the five years.
Use this versatile book as a diary, a gratitude journal, a place to record the first five years of a new child or grandchild’s life, a new marriage or career, a way to record goals and actions taken. How you use your five-year journal is limited only by your imagination.
It’s the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day, and it only takes five minutes. As time moves on, revisit each day’s memories of the previous five years. See below for more detailed journal information.
To purchase your five-year journal, please select the color desired and click on the Add to Cart button. To purchase multiple copies, update the quantity desired prior to check out.
· No years specified—begin on any day of any year
· One ruled page for each day of the year, including February 29th
· Six quarter-inch lines dedicated to each of the five years
· Personal information recorded on the title page
· Two pages at the back for important events
· Durable hardcover binding
· Heavy-weight, white, lined interior pages
· Available in a variety of colors
· Gold foil “Five-Year Journal” stamped on the front cover and spine
· 6” wide x 1” thick x 8.25” length
Hardcover: 370 pages
Publisher: LifeStory Publishing, Orlando, Florida
Dimensions: 6″ wide x 8.25″ tall x 1″ thick
Shipping weight: 1 pound, 7.5 ounces
Available in Hunter Green and Navy Blue