Are you interested in a face-to-face, six-week class in Orlando where you will:
- attend two-hour classes for six consecutive weeks (day of week and afternoon/early evening sessions, depending upon class members’ schedules)
- participate in a fun and lively class open to only six or seven members where you receive lots of personal attention
- receive one copy of a published memoir
- learn how to read like a writer
- read and discuss a published memoir
- study the author’s writing and apply lessons to your own writing
- receive instruction on how to improve your writing
- complete in-class writing assignments related to the day’s lesson
- discuss and provide constructive feedback on two members’ stories each week
- write one or two, four-to-five-page (double-spaced) stories and receive encouraging, constructive, and useful feedback
- obtain the support of others on the same writing path
- receive accountability to write the stories you want to write
- laugh a lot, meet new friends, and have one heck of a great time?
The all-inclusive price of the six-week class is $249, which includes the cost of the published memoir we read. The first class will meet the week of October 9th.
Classes are limited to six or seven people and will be held in a newly decorated room in my home designed for this purpose. Doesn’t that look like a cozy and inviting classroom?
Sign up today at Writing Your Life Six-Week Class because space is limited, and payment in full is required to hold a space for you.
Then complete this survey and let me know what days/times you are available to attend the class.
Once the class is filled, I will select a suitable day/time based on the availability of all participants. Payment in full is required to hold a spot for you in the class.
If for some reason you are not able to make this day/time, your payment will be refunded in full. If more than the maximum number of people sign up, an additional class may be added to accommodate all. I look forward to working with you.