The start of a new year is the perfect time to begin a life story writing project, and Patricia Charpentier wants to help you do just that. We love to tell our stories — the funny ones, the heartbreaking ones, the unbelievable ones — because in sharing our stories, we connect with others. But at some point, we need to stop just telling our stories and start writing them.
In Stop Talking, Start Writing Your Life Story, you learn:
- how to overcome procrastination and begin writing your stories
- how to fend off the inner critic and find your seat of inspiration
- how to identify core story ideas
- how to painlessly organize your writing
- how to conquer perfectionism
If you’re ready to stop talking and start writing your life story, then join Patricia and a lively band of writers on Saturday, January 16th from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Walden Community School, 4595 Howell Branch Rd. Winter Park, FL 32792.
Make plans to stay after the workshop for wine, cheese, and good conversation. Registration in the amount of $35 per participant is required to reserve your seat for this event. I hope you join us. Register today!